Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Bread Mug recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Bread Mug recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana bread mug recipe. You can cook banana bread mug using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Bread Mug:
- Use 2 Tb of Rice flour.
- Get 2 Tb of Almond flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Take 2 Tb of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1 of Banana, medium, mashed.
- Take 3 Tb of Almond milk.
- Get 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Essence, lemon.
- Take 1 tsp of Peanut Butter.
Steps to make Banana Bread Mug:
- Add all dry ingredients (Rice flour, almond flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and castor sugar) to a coffee mug and use fork to mix well (the batter rise quite a bit as it cooks).
- Add banana and wet ingredients (Almond milk, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon essence) (do not add the peanut butter yet).
- Microwave on high for 2 to 2 and a half minutes, depending on your microwave power..
- Add a tsp of peanut butter on top and microwave for further 30 seconds. Best served warm. You can add your favorite toppings, such as choc chips and a dollop of cream. I used cacao nibs😁.
If you find this Banana Bread Mug recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.