Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo recipe. To cook sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo:
- Provide 1/2 kg of fresh sardines.
- Take of For the marinade.
- Provide 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of ouzo.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard (hot).
- You need 2 tsp of garlic paste (boiled and mashed garlic in olive oil) or 2 cloves of garlic chopped extremely fine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of fleur de sel (flower of salt) or ground coarse salt.
- You need 1 of little bit of boukovo (hot paprika flakes).
- Provide of thyme.
- Use of rosemary.
Steps to make Sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo:
- Clean the sardines thoroughly, gut them and wash them extremely well. If you like, remove the head. I leave it because this way it is more tasty and because they get crispy they taste very nice..
- Strain them as best as you can and place them in a bowl!.
- Place all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl and mix very well so that they combine..
- Cover the sardines with the marinade and then with cling film!.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate!.
- Preheat the oven using the lower heating element and the fan at 180°C..
- Move the sardines onto the greaseproof paper.
- And bake for 30 minutes which will allow them to get nice and crispy on the outside and very soft and juicy on the inside..
If you find this Sardines marinated in mustard and ouzo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.