Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince recipe. To make saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Take 300 g of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 c of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Provide 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Provide 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Prepare 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Use to taste of Cracked pepper.
Instructions to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.