Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce recipe. To cook baked salmon with spinach mushroom sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- You need 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- Take 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Provide 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce:
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.