Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage gravy casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage gravy casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage gravy casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage gravy casserole recipe. You can cook sausage gravy casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage gravy casserole:
- Take 2 packs of biscuits.
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Get 3 of hash brown squares (or 1 1/2 cups shredded hash browns).
- Provide 1 TSP of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of seasoning salt.
- Provide 1/2 of roll of sausage.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get of Hand full shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Sausage gravy casserole:
- Roll out biscuits and line 9×13 baking dish. (Use 1 roll, save the other for later).
- Scramble the eggs, spread evenly on top of biscuits..
- Fry hash browns and season with onion powder/seasoning salt. Add on top of eggs. You can also add any veggies or other meats as well..
- Brown sausage, bouillon and flour mixture. Add milk and stir continually until gravy consistency..
- Pour gravy on to mixture then cover with other can of rolled biscuits. Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole..
- Bake 400° for 15 minutes..
If you find this Sausage gravy casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.