Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. You can have mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Prepare of ● For The Asparagus.
- Take 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Provide 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Take 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Get of ● For The Salmon.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- You need Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Get Dash of Sea Salt.
- Take Dash of Dried Chives.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.