Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's sausage crawfish beans & rice recipe. To make mike's sausage crawfish beans & rice you need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice:
- Take of Sliced Andouille Sausage.
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Raw Crawdads.
- You need of Package Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice.
- Get of Tony Satcheres Creole Seasoning.
- Get of Louisiana Hot Sauce [we used 1/8 cup].
- You need of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Take of Red Kidney Beans [drained].
- Take of White Kidney Beans [drained].
- You need of Pinto Beans [drained].
- Get of Diced Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need of Rotell Tomatoes [with juices].
- Get of LG Chopped White Onion.
- Take of LG Stalks Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Take of LG Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- You need of LG Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Get of LG Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Provide of Dehydrated Onions.
- Take of Fresh Oregano.
- You need of Fresh Thyme.
- Provide of Fresh Chives.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Can Beef Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice:
- Chop all vegetables and proteins. Mix everything well and bake at 375° for 60 + minutes..
- 7 oz Red Beans & Rice box pictured. A great authentic brand!.
- Stir once half way through the baking process..
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Sausage Crawfish Beans & Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.