Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Soup's On! Come and get it!!! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soup's On! Come and get it!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soup's On! Come and get it!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soup's on! come and get it!!! recipe. To make soup's on! come and get it!!! you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soup's On! Come and get it!!!:
- Provide 1-1/2 pound of stew pork.
- Take 1/2 pound of beef meatballs.
- Use 2 cups of cooked Jasmine rice.
- Get 1 pound of whole green beans.
- Get 1 of stalk/rib celery.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Use 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- Use 3/4 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cups of multicolored potatoes diced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder divided.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of salt divided.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
Instructions to make Soup's On! Come and get it!!!:
- Melt the butter. Dice the potatoes. Thinly slice the celery. Season the pork and cut into manageable portions..
- Add the potatoes, celery, and pork to the butter in pot. Sauté for 10 minutes..
- Slice the green beans into manageable pieces. Season with some of the salt. Let rest 10 minutes. Season the pot with the remaining salt and pepper. Add the rice and give it a stir..
- Sir together. Slice the meatballs into quarters. Stir in and allow to cook. Stir in the chicken broth..
- Add the chives. Simmer covered for 20 minutes. Slice the green onions. When the green beans are at your desired doneness serve with green onions on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Soup's On! Come and get it!!! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.