Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon with caramelized onions recipe. To cook baked salmon with caramelized onions you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Use 1 lb of Salmon fillets.
- Use 1 large of Onion.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions:
- Combine pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic, sugar, mustard, and olive oil. This should make a thick paste..
- Spread mixture over salmon and let sit for an hour or so.
- Chop onion. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion. Cook until golden & caramelized. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake salmon for approx 20 mins. I sometimes add a little maple syrup to the bottom of the pan before baking. Make sure to put down non stick foil if you do this for easier cleanup.
- Spread caramelized onions generously over the top of the salmon. Serve..
If you find this Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.