Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury waffle with coconut crumbed prawns recipe. You can have savoury waffle with coconut crumbed prawns using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns:
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- Take 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 250 ml of cake flour.
- Use 10 ml of baking powder.
- Take 2,5 ml of salt.
- Get 2,5 ml of pepper.
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh corinader.
- Prepare 100 g of prawns, shelled and deveined.
- Provide 250 ml of flour.
- Provide 125 ml of cornflakes, crushed.
- Take 125 ml of dessicated coconut.
- Provide 15 ml of fish spice.
- You need 5 ml of paprika.
- Prepare 5 ml of garlic powder.
- You need 2,5 ml of ground cumin.
- Take 2,5 ml of ground coriander.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Provide of oil to fry.
Instructions to make Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns:
- For the Waffles: Separate the egg and whisk the white to soft peak stage. In a separate jug combine the egg yolk, milk and vegetable oil and beat until well combined..
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. whisk in the jug of wet ingredients. fold in egg white into this mixture and set aside..
- In a waffle press or silicon mould place corinader leaves and pour over the mixture. continue to cook in waffle press until ready or bake in mould in the oven for 15-20 minutes..
- For prawns: Dust the prawns in flour and in a bowl combine the cornflakes, coconut and spices..
- Dip each prawn in the egg then into the coconut crumbing mixture. continue until all prawns are coated..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prawns in small batches. remove and place onto kitchen paper to absorb extra oils..
- Serve the waffles with the crumbed prawns and top with any sauce of your choice.
If you find this Savoury Waffle with Coconut crumbed prawns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.