Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Use 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Use 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Get of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Get of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Take 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Spices: salt according.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.