Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe. To cook cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting:
- Get 1 lb of box brownie mix.
- Take 1 lb of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Use of FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter,softened.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Provide 7 oz of marshmallow cream.
Steps to make cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting:
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- mix brownie batter @ directed on box..
- line 12 muffin tins w/ liners..
- cut cookie dough into 12 1/4 in. slices,and place in bottom of each muffin tin..
- spoon batter over the cookie dough,filling about 2/3 full. bake for 20 MIN or until brownies are set..
- remove and cool..
- when completely cooled,frost your brownies..
- In a large bowl,beat butter,vanilla,and milk( med-low)until smooth and mixed. add powdered sugar and cocoa powder,and beat on low speed until mixed. add chocolate syrup and beat on high,for 2 MIN until light and fluffy..
- using a spatula fold in marshmallow cream,just until swirled throughout..
If you find this cookie brownie cupcakes w/chocolate marshmallow frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.