Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple faux kfc fried chicken recipe. You can cook simple faux kfc fried chicken using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken:
- Get 600 grams of Chicken (your choice of cut, such as wings or breast with bone).
- Provide of For the brine:.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Use 1 of leaf Bay leaf (optional).
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare of For the crispy skin (adjust according to the amount of chicken):.
- Get 4 tbsp of or more ★Plain flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of or more ★ Cornstarch (or katakuriko).
- Prepare 1 of very small amount ★Baking powder (preferably aluminium-free).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Allspice.
- Get 2 tbsp of Carbonated water, or beer (if you don' have any, add a small amount of vinegar to water).
Instructions to make Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken:
- Combine the brine ingredients and the meat in a plastic bag and lightly massage from the outside of the bag until the salt and sugar are absorbed (double-bagging reduces the chance of tearing the bag)..
- Once the meat has absorbed the juices, open the bag, press out the air, seal the bag and set in the refrigerator overnight. By the following day, the meat should completely absorb the water and become heavy..
- Bake or fry the meat for a juicy finish! You can also make delicious and juicy chicken sauté or hamburger..
- To prepare the coating, combine the meat chopped into chunks and the coating ingredients in a new bag and massage very well from the outside of the bag until the coating has covered the meat..
- Generously coating the meat will produce a result close to the signature KFC flavor. Since the recipe uses carbonated water, you'll only need a pinch of baking powder!.
- Fry well in oil over medium heat. Increase the heat once the frying sound quiets down and the bubbles reduce in size. Once the coating becomes crunchy, it's ready to serve!.
- Make together with faux KFC biscuits!You can't beat the combo of freshly baked biscuits and chicken!.
- Also check out my recipe for delicious french friesThey'll change your entire outlook on french fries!.
If you find this Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.