Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Special Sindhi Masala Okra / Bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Sindhi Masala Okra / Bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to special sindhi masala okra / bhindi recipe. To make special sindhi masala okra / bhindi you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Special Sindhi Masala Okra / Bhindi:
- Prepare 250 gram of Okra/Bhindi.
- Prepare 1 of medium Potato.
- Provide 1 of medium Onion.
- You need 1 of medium Tomato.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoom of Curry and Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of medium Green Chilli.
- Get Pinch of Turmeric and Asafoetida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Sambhar Masala/ Pav bhaji Masala/ Garam Masala.
Steps to make Special Sindhi Masala Okra / Bhindi:
- Wash Okra and let it dry. Then Cut Okra into medium sized pieces(as shown in the picture).
- Chop Potato as well and take curry and coriander leaves.
- Chop Tomato, Onion and green chilli.
- Semi fry the chopped okra.
- Semi fry potatoes as well.
- Now take the oil out of the pan completely and add chopped onions to it. Let it fry till they become light golden..
- Add pinch of turmeric and salt to taste in it and then saute..
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilis to it. Saute for 1 minute..
- Add coriander powder, asafoetida and mix it..
- Now it's the time to add main ingredients. Add semi fried okra and potato to it and mix it well. Then cover it with lead for a minute and then add Jeera powder and Pav Bhaji Masala/ Sambhar Masala/ Garam Masala to it..
- At the end add curry and coriander leaves at top of the veg and serve..
If you find this Special Sindhi Masala Okra / Bhindi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.