Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ogbono Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ogbono Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ogbono soup recipe. You can have ogbono soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ogbono Soup:
- Provide 1 tin of Ogbono powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated okra.
- You need of Ugwu leaves 2 bunch (chopped).
- Provide 1 of whole Chicken.
- Take 10 pcs of Kpomo.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Stock fish.
- Take 3 pcs of Dry fish.
- Prepare 2 of cooking spoon of Palm oil.
- You need 1 of Onions.
- Prepare 4 of Pepper.
- Use of Salt and seasoning cubes to taste.
Instructions to make Ogbono Soup:
- There are the ingredients I used.
- Wash ur chicken, dry fish,stock fish and kpomo, boil them in enough water with onion salt and seasoning cubes, grated pepper and onion until they are tender,then add the palm oil..
- Remove the meat frm the stock and add in your ogbono powder stir properly to avoid lumps cook for abt 4 minutes.
- Then add in the okra cook fr 3 minutes.
- And then add the ugwu leaves cook fr 1 minute and then add the chicken to the soup stir well and remove frm heat..
- Serve with any swallow of your choice.
If you find this Ogbono Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.