Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shanghai spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##spring receipe# recipe. You can cook shanghai spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##spring receipe# using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe#:
- Use 1 bunch of whole Spinach.
- Provide 1 of pasture raised egg.
- Provide 2 of thousand-year-old eggs, optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of homemade cured ham.
- Get 2 tsp of dried salted shrimp.
- Use 2 of white button mushrooms.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
Instructions to make Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe#:
- Soak Spinach in water with a Tsp baking soda added for about 5 minutes before rinse them in running water..
- Roate garlic in olive oil on very low heat until golden..
- Make a thin egg crepe and slice it into 1/4 inch in width. Separate thousand-year-old egg white from its yoke and cut them into cubes. These eggs are invented by ancient Chinese using wood ashes to cure fresh duck eggs making the egg white protein able to digest by elder and kids. Escape this step or replace it with hard boiled eggs..
- Bring the stock plus 2 cups of water into a boil..
- Add mushrooms, cured ham, garlic, egg crepe strips and thousand-year-old egg white. Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- In the meantime, saute spinach in a Tsp of water just after it withers. It takes only seconds. Arrange them one by one in a bowl..
- Season the broth before pouring it onto spinach. Serve with a slice of sourdough bread or a bowl of sprouted multigrain rice. Super delicious with a perfect balance of nutrients but not greasy at all..
- To make it a meal soup, proteins such as chicken or turkey sausage can be added. It's better not adding strong flavor meat such as beef for it may overpower the delicacy of the spinach..
If you find this Shanghai Spinach soup 上汤菠菜 #anti-flu##Spring receipe# recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.