Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed baked mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed baked mushrooms you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Baked Mushrooms:
- Get 6-8 of mushrooms.
- Get 1 of bread slice.
- Use 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oil.
Steps to make Stuffed Baked Mushrooms:
- Remove the mushroom stems. Chop the stems finely and keep aside. Keep the heads as it is. Finely chop the garlic. Make fine crumbs of the bread slice. You can also use broccoli or any vegetable of your choice in place of bread..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-200° C.
- In a pan, add a small bit of oil and sauté the mushroom stems for a minute. Add salt and pepper as per taste preference. Then add the chopped garlic, and the breadcrumbs.
- Sauté for another minute or two and transfer to a bowl.
- Add seasoning spices if you wish. I used dry basil, oregano and thyme.
- Now add the cheese. Amount depends purely on your taste buds. But the cheese must at least help to bind all ingredients together. Mix well with a fork until nicely together..
- Fill the mix into the mushroom heads. I did not use any oil or fat to grease the tray. Just used a foil piece.
- Add some slivers of cheese on top for visual appeal as well as to hold the piece together.
- Bake for 15 min. Remove from oven and release the mushrooms from the foil..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.