Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry recipe. To cook aloo curry you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo curry:
- Use 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Onions.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Take of Ginger garlic green chilli.
Steps to make Aloo curry:
- Chop potato into small cubes and soak them in water..
- Take oil. Add mustard, jeera, bayleaf, dried red chilli. When it starts to splitter add ginger garlic and green chillies. (Skip green chillies and add more chilli powder if you want Maharashtrian style)..
- Add onions. Add salt. Add tomatoes..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, dhania powder and saunf. Hing..
- Garam masala is optional. (Tastes good without it too).
- Cook well until tomatoes become mushy. Then add potatoes and saute it for 3 mins..
- Add enough water and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till soft..
- Top it with chopped coriander or kasuri methi..
If you find this Aloo curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.