Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's chicken giouvetsi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's chicken giouvetsi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's chicken giouvetsi recipe. To cook mom's chicken giouvetsi you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's chicken giouvetsi:
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- Use 1 packet of orzo.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato purée.
- Prepare 1 of herb stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Use of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of little cinnamon.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Instructions to make Mom's chicken giouvetsi:
- Wash the chicken thoroughly, season with salt and pepper adding a little oregano. Place it in a baking tray with olive oil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until it is well cooked..
- When it is ready, place it on a platter and cut it into portions..
- Add the tomato purée to the baking tray, 1 cup water, the stock cube, a little extra salt, pepper, a little oregano and a little cinnamon. Place in the oven for 5 minutes so that the stock cube dissolves..
- Then add the orxo, distributing it evenly. Mix and add water when you see that it has absorbed it. Taste and when it is almost done, add the chicken portions and leave in the oven for a couple of minutes more..
- When it is ready, remove from the oven because the heat will overcook the orzo..
If you find this Mom's chicken giouvetsi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.