Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot roast recipe. To make easy chicken pot roast you only need 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Pot Roast:
- Get 600 grams of chicken thigh & breast pieces.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Dry spices : turmeric, garam masala/all spice powder.
- Provide of Salt to season.
- Get Handful of chopped cilantro.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide of For the gravy:.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic pods.
- You need 2 of small onions.
- You need 2-3 of dried red chillies (more or less according to your taste).
- Prepare 5-6 of curry/basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Easy Chicken Pot Roast:
- Peel and roughly chop the gravy ingredients.
- Bring the water to boil.
- Add the gravy ingredients and reduce heat.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat after 5 minutes and discard most of the water.
- Use some to blend the ingredients into paste(if needed add water/can do without it).
- Transfer the paste into a bowl.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add the gravy paste, reduce heat and sauté till oil separates.
- Now add the dry spices and season with salt. Mix.
- Add the chicken and coat them well with the gravy.
- Cover and cook till chicken is ready (no additional water needed).
- Once ready,ie, when the chicken softens and the gravy has been reduced, take off heat.
- Add lemon juice and cilantro. Mix well and plate the chicken.
- Tip: increase or decrease the gravy ingredients depending on the quantity of chicken you use.
If you find this Easy Chicken Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.