Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry:
- Prepare 500 gms of Fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbs of curry powder.
- You need 2-4 of Garlic ponds.
- Take 25 gms of oil.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- Get 25 gms of Ginger paste.
- You need 2 of large onions.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Fish curry:
- 1.Cut the fish fillets into cubes or equal shapes.
- On a bowl put the ginger paste,garlic paste,pepper,soy sauce add in the fish fillets and marinade for few minutes to make it tender.
- Cut the onions,on a sauce pan cook the onion with oil until golden brown..
- Add the curry powder let it cook as you stir well..
- Add stock,make sure the mixture is not too thick..
- Add the fish fillets,cook under moderate heat until soft for consumption..
- Serve the guest…
If you find this Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.