Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Spinach & Feta Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Spinach & Feta Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose many items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed spinach & feta mushrooms recipe. To cook stuffed spinach & feta mushrooms you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Spinach & Feta Mushrooms:
- Get 4 of large steak mushrooms.
- Use 1 of small white onion or 1/2 large onion.
- Get 2-3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Get 150 g of baby spinach.
- Provide 1 slice of feta.
- Get of Origanum.
- Use Splash of olive oil.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan & mozzarella or cheddar.
- Prepare of Optional: 6 pieces sundried tomatoes, pepper or olives (chopped).
Steps to make Stuffed Spinach & Feta Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove stalks using a spoon or knife from mushrooms and cut up the stalk.
- Finely chop onion, and add garlic to saute in olive oil for 3 minutes or until onions become slightly translucent. Add the cut up mushroom stalks.
- Roughly chop rinsed spinach and add to pan. Place lid on pan. Stir occasionally. Season with oreganum and pepper.
- Once spinach is cooked, remove from heat. Crumb the feta into the mixture (add olives/ sundried tomatoes – optional).
- Place mushrooms on an oven tray and cook for about 5 – 7 minutes or until the mushroom sweats and there is liquid inside the mushroom.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and drain liquid from mushrooms.
- Fill mushrooms with spinach feta mixture and add grated cheese on top.
- Bake till cheese slightly browns.
If you find this Stuffed Spinach & Feta Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.