Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Watercress Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watercress Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress chicken soup recipe. To cook watercress chicken soup you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Watercress Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 bunch of watercress.
- Provide 1 of leftover rotisserie chicken bones.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Watercress Chicken Soup:
- Peel meat from leftover rotisserie chicken until all that is left are bones. Save the meat on the side..
- Peel and chop garlic clove into super tiny chunks.
- Fry the garlic and the chicken bones in a medium pot for 5 mins, then add about half a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- Add the pulled chicken meat into the broth. Lower the heat to a medium fire and keep the broth simmering for 15-20 mins..
- Add the watercress and raise to a boil for 5-10 mins. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Watercress Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.