Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi curry recipe. To make aloo gobi curry you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo gobi curry:
- Prepare 1 of whole gobi.
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 0.25 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 3 tsp of roasted gram.
- You need 10 of cashews.
- Take 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Provide 5-6 of cardamom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 5 of ginger pieces small.
- Get of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Aloo gobi curry:
- In a pan take 2 tsp oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and ginger. sauté for awhile until onions turn golden brown. Now add cashews and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Cool it and blend the ingredients in mixer with roasted gram and 3 tbsp raw rice seeds. (This is to give thickness).
- Now in a pan take oil and sauté with jeera, bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Further add chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and sauté in low flame for around a minute. This is to give a bright colour to the gravy. Now mix the onion and tomato paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Also add coriander powder, salt and sugar..
- Further add potatoes and a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now add gobi to the same mixture and boil it for another 15 minutes until gobi is cooked well. Add Yogurt. Add water if required..
- Now add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti..
If you find this Aloo gobi curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.