Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook recipe. You can cook dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- Use 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Whisked Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take of Water as required.
- Get of Paneer Curry.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Use 1 Pack of Paneer.
- Get 2 of Tomato Chopped.
- Take 4 Clove of Ginger.
- Use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter and oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get 7 of Cashews.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Fresh Cream.
- Take 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi.
- Use Leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
Steps to make Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- In a pan add some oil add one onion chopped sauté till soft add ginger garlic chopped two Tomatoes cook till soft along with some cashews. Add turmeric,chilli powder,coriander powder and sauté for while and cook them completely and grind to paste. Meanwhile sauté capsicum and keep aside and paneer..
- In a pan add butter and some oil once hot add cumin seed, add one Tsp chilli powder and sauté and add the paste quickly and cook for while add water half cup. then add garam masala and cumin powder and Dry Kasuri methi cook for while,add salt to taste..
- Once done add the capsicum and paneer and cook for while you can adjust the water but don’t make too watery. Last add some cream and cook and garnish with some coriander leaves..
If you find this Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.