Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed portobello mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed portobello mushrooms you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Take 4 of portobello mushrooms.
- Get 8 tbsp of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of arugula.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms:
- Take out the stems of the portobello mushrooms and remove the dark membrane inside. This tends to be a bit bitter..
- Put 2 tbsp of goat cheese in each mushroom cap. Press down with a spoon until it's spread evenly..
- Top with arugula, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Spray baking sheet with olive oil..
- Bake for 18 minutes at 400 degree. Enjoy..
If you find this Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.