Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's mushroom and roasted chestnut soup seasoned with cayen recipe. You can have sig's mushroom and roasted chestnut soup seasoned with cayen using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen:
- You need 25 grams of dried porcini mushrooms,soaked.
- Use 2 of small leeks finely chopped.
- Get 2 of large shallot.
- Provide 30 ml of olive oil.
- Provide 15 grams of butter.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 250 grams of fresh wild or fresh brown mushrooms.
- Provide 1.2 ltr of vegetable stock.
- Take 100 grams of peeled and roasted chestnuts.
- Get 150 ml of double or thick cream.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt or salt substitute.
Steps to make Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen:
- Put the dried mushrooms in a bowl and add 1 cup of warm water to soak them for about 30 minutes,lift out mushrooms and squeeze as much of the liquid back into bowl,reserve liquid and finaly chop mushrooms.Heat oil in saucepanadd the chopped shallots,garlic and chopped leeks, cook gently for five minutes until soft..
- Finely chop the fresh mushrooms and half of the chestnuts add to pan and stir for a few minutes until they start to soften.Pour into the stock,add porcini mushrooms and bring to boil,add the dried mushroom liquid you reserved and season soup.Lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour about 3/4 of soup into blender and process until smooth. Return the processed soup back to the remaining soup in pan and gently stir in the cream.Heat through. Season with salt,cayenne pepper to taste and coriander,and add remaining chestnuts for texture..
- Another soup created by me.
If you find this Sig's Mushroom and roasted Chestnut soup seasoned with Cayen recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.