Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe. You can cook cheesy pilchard and potato pie using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- Use of Pastry:.
- Get 4 cups of flour.
- Take 250 g of margarine.
- Take 1 cup of cold water.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Use of Filling:.
- You need 400 g of pilchards.
- Provide 400g of baked beans.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Take 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Get Half of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of each of robot peppers, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of potato, diced.
Steps to make Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- In a bowl pour flour and margarine use hands to mix then until forms the bread crumbs.
- Add eggs mix then cold water mix well until the dough is formed pour in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 20min.
- In a pan tenderise onion and garlic then add peppers and potato.
- While on a side drizzling fish add baked beans and bring into the potato pan and simmer for 3 mins.
- Dust the board with flour roll the dough cut into round shapes and fill then using a spoon as you desire.
- Using beaten eggs brush all round and close use fork to decorate and brush again with eggs.
- Bake at 180'c for 20 mins or until golden brown.
If you find this Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.