Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 recipe. To cook 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- Use of about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped.
- Provide 1 of sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved.
- You need 5-6 of squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted.
- Prepare 1-2 c. of mini marshmallows or as desired.
- Get 1-1.5 c. of crushed Nilla wafers.
Steps to make 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- 🍌Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped).
- 🍌Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy..
- 🍌Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated..
- 🍌Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn..
- 🍌Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well..
- 🍌Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate..
- 🍌Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…🍌🍌.
If you find this 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.