Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meditteranean curry stirfry recipe. To make meditteranean curry stirfry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meditteranean Curry Stirfry:
- You need 1 of Medium Butternut squash, peeled and cut into "chips".
- You need 4 of Filleted chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced into semi circles.
- Take 1/2 head of Cabbage, shredded into bite sizes pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed garlic.
- Get 30 ml of Thick soya sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp of Hot curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- Prepare 410 grams of Chopped tomatoes (1 tin).
- Use 125 ml of Cream.
- Take 1/2 of Lime.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot fruit chutney.
Instructions to make Meditteranean Curry Stirfry:
- Marinade the chicken strips in the soy sauce, crushed garlic, chicken spice and the juice of half a lime for 30 minutes or longer..
- You can do your chopping now while the chicken is marinading 😊.
- Once the chicken is marinaded, in a hot pan, heat the coconut oil and put in the chicken strips. Stirfry for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pan and reserve until later..
- To the hot pan, add the onion strips and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Next, add the butternut squash strips to the pan and sprinkle the curry powder, nutmeg, coriander and cumin over them. Turn down the heat to a simmer and cook until the butternut is a little tender, but still crunchy. You may need to add a little water if the pan becomes too dry. Don't let it burn :-)!.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes with juices and stir well..
- Cook until the butternut is tender, but not too squishy, then add the cabbage. Stir through and simmer until the cabbage is heated through, but still crunchy..
- Add the fruit chutney and stir through well..
- Then add the cream and stir through well. Simmer for a couple of minutes, and then it's ready to serve!.
- Serve with rice or noodles or anything else you fancy 😊.
If you find this Meditteranean Curry Stirfry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.