Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Portobello Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Portobello Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Portobello Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked portobello mushrooms recipe. To make baked portobello mushrooms you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Portobello Mushrooms:
- Use 5 of large portobello mushroom caps.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Provide of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- Provide of Sprinkle salt.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Cheddar cheese.
- Use of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Portobello Mushrooms:
- Rinse and dry your mushroom caps……
- Place caps in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Carefully cut out stem from mushroom cap and place stems on a small plate……
- Mince stem pieces…….
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt inside of mushroom caps……
- Place minced mushroom stem pieces into each mushroom cap, making an indentation in the middle of the cap……
- Break each egg into a small bowl, then gently place egg into mushroom cap, repeat until all caps are filled…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Remove from oven and sprinkle your cheese on top, place back into oven and cook until all cheese has melted….about 2-3 minutes longer…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Baked Portobello Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.