Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. You can have corkscrew baked soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- You need of Pasta.
- Provide 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Get 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Provide of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheeses.
- Get 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Beef.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Get To taste of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.