Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist and Fluffy Apple and Tea Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist and Fluffy Apple and Tea Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist and fluffy apple and tea muffins recipe. You can cook moist and fluffy apple and tea muffins using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist and Fluffy Apple and Tea Muffins:
- Provide 25 grams of Sugar.
- Get 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of (optional) Honey.
- Use 1 of tea bag = 2 to 3 grams Tea leaves.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take 120 grams of ☆Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare of [Apple Filling].
- Take 1/2 of of a small one or 2/3 of a big one ＊Apple.
- Take 1 tbsp of ＊Butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Moist and Fluffy Apple and Tea Muffins:
- [Prep] Mix together the ☆ ingredients (sift if possible). Leave the butter, milk and eggs at room temperature..
- [Apple filling] Peel the apple and slice into 6 x 1 cm quarters for decoration. Cut the rest into 1 cm cubes. Put the ＊ ingredients into a heatproof dish..
- Cover with cling film and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir lightly and heat for a further 2 minutes. Leave to cool (when the apple cubes are tender and some juice comes from the apple)..
- [Muffin batter] Cream the butter with a wooden spatula in a bowl. Add the sugar and beat until light coloured and fluffy..
- Add honey to Step 4 and stir. Add the beaten eggs a little at a time and keep on beating constantly..
- Add the tea leaves and cooked apple with its juice (reserve the decoration apple slices) and stir well..
- Add about 1/3 of ☆ and mix well. Add the milk in 2 to 3 batches and keep on stirring..
- Add the rest of ☆ and fold in until evenly combined..
- Spoon the batter into the mould and top with the apple slice. Give the mould a sharp tap to let excess air out..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180ºC for 20 to 25 minutes until golden-brown..
- I added honey but you could use 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- I use a silicone heart-shaped mould, but you can use normal muffin cups. Depending on the size, you could make 6 to 8 muffins..
- I use a wooden spatula for making muffins and pound cakes, but at Step 4 to 6, use a balloon whisk if you prefer..
If you find this Moist and Fluffy Apple and Tea Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.