Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpea Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To cook chickpea curry you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Curry:
- You need 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion Thinly Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Provide Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Use 2 TSP of Bengal Style Garam Masala,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Madras Curry Powder,.
- You need Pinch of Cayenne,.
- Take 14.5 oz of Chickpeas Canned Drained,.
- You need 14.5 oz of Tomatoes Canned Diced,.
- Provide 14.5 oz of Coconut Milk,.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Maple Syrup,.
- Use 2 TBSP of Pic's Peanut Butter.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- Provide of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- Prepare of Cauliflower Couscous, 4 Servings.
- You need of Vegan-Friendly Pita Homemade or Store-Bought, For Serving.
- Provide of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry:
- You can use store-bought vegan-friendly pita or visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2018/10/03/greek-pita-bread Replace the milk with any dairy-free milk for a vegan option..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/couscous-sweet-potato-boats for the couscous recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/madras-curry-powder for the curry powder recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2019/11/21/bengal-style-garam-masala for the garam masala recipe..
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, drizzle oil. Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Season with salt and pepper..
- Saute until onions are caramelized. Add in garlic. Saute until aromatic. Add in the garam masala, curry powder and cayenne. Saute until aromatic..
- Add in chickpeas, tomatoes and coconut milk. *If you are using fresh chickpeas, soak them in water overnight.* Stir to combine well and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Bring it up to a simmer and turn the heat down to low..
- Cover and simmer for about 10 mins. *Stir occasionally to prevent burning.* Add in maple syrup and peanut butter. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper..
- Give it a quick stir. Remove from heat. Finish the curry off with lemon juice and zest..
- Give it a final stir. Spoon over some cauliflower couscous or pita bread. Sprinkle some coriander over the top. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.