Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry salmon recipe. To make red curry salmon you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Salmon:
- Use 1 (13.5 ounce) of can full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of sliced green onions for serving (optional).
- Get 1/4 cup of red curry paste + pinch kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Take 4 of salmon fillets.
Instructions to make Red Curry Salmon:
- Heat oil in a large saute pan (large enough to fit the salmon fillet or pieces) over medium heat. After about 30 seconds, add red curry paste and the pinch of kosher salt. Stir, continuously, for 45 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add coconut milk and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Bring to a boil and immediately add salmon skin side up..
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on thickness), spooning sauce over the fish periodically..
- Once fish is cooked to your preference, remove from pan and set aside..
- Return sauce to medium heat and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes, whisking or stirring frequently..
- Remove from heat, stir in fish sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and lime juice..
- Plated dish served with rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Red Curry Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.