Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie baked oatmeal cups recipe. You can have apple pie baked oatmeal cups using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Get 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of apple pie spice.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of additional ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 cup of walnuts (or pecans).
- You need 1 cup of apple chunks, diced small.
Steps to make Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a standard size muffin tray or line with cupcake liners and set this aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, apple pie spice and cinnamon. Set this aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce, eggs, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine..
- Fold in the walnuts and chopped apples. Scoop the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until they are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool completely on a wire rack before storing them..
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. You can eat them cold or you can wrap them individually in a damp paper towel and microwave for 45-60 seconds to heat them up..
If you find this Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.