Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bhindi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bhindi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhindi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi curry recipe. You can cook bhindi curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhindi curry:
- Get 500 gm of Bhindi,okra.
- You need 1 of large onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato puree.
- Provide 3 tsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of black pepper.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 2 tsp of besan.
Instructions to make Bhindi curry:
- Wash okra cut it to ur choice..
- Heat oil deep fry it.keep a side..
- Heat 2 tsp oil again in pan add cumin seed, cloves and peppercorn add onion fry it 3 min add all masala fry it..
- Add ginger garlic paste..
- Mix well. Then add tomato puree.then add besan Mix well fry it in the last of leaving the oil.add ½ cup of water cook well it..
- Add salt and fry okra in the last..
If you find this Bhindi curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.