Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely choose many food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer recipe. To make baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer:
- Provide 2 of pkts of White Mushrooms, cleaned.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Homemade Fresh Breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer:
- Preheat the aifryer.
- In a large bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, mozerella cheese, chopped clean stems of mushroom capsicum,onion,salt and pepper.
- Hollow out the mushrooms with a small spoon and spoon in this mixture into the mushrooms and place them in a baking dish on a single layer..
- Drizzle a little olive oil on top and bake them for about 10 mintues in aifryer or until the tops are golden brown..
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce or dip.
If you find this Baked stuffed mushroom in airfryer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.