Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & corn meatloaf recipe. To cook spinach & corn meatloaf you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach & corn meatloaf:
- Use 2-3 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of spinach drained well.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion power to taste or can used diced onion.
- Provide of Topping.
- Take of Ketchup.
- Provide of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoons of mustard.
Steps to make Spinach & corn meatloaf:
- Drain corn and spinach set aside.
- In a bowl add hamburger meat, eggs, bread crumbs, mix well. Then add spices, corn and spinach, mix well. (I use a half can of the corn and spinach, I don’t use all of it, if I was using more meat I’d use all of the can, use what you will like.).
- Put meat mixture in a loaf pan, (if you don’t have one that’s ok use a cookie sheet and shape it in a loaf.).
- Topping, add add ingredients and mix, put on to of loaf..
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins, use boiler for the last few mins to brown up the top if needed. (cooking times my change,).
- Notes- can use Collard greens instead of spinach, it’s good that way too. No need for sides because the sides are in the main meal, just a side of mashed potatoes….
If you find this Spinach & corn meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.