Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet glazed chicken tenders recipe. You can have sweet glazed chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- You need 6 of chicken tenderloins (aka strips) – raw.
- Provide 1/2 cup of ketchup (I used organic).
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 1-2 dashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Garlic and onion powders to taste (I used about 1/2 tsp each).
Steps to make Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly (I was out of cooking spray today so used Crisco which worked out fine)..
- Place ketchup and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1 minute (this heats the honey helping it combine easier)..
- Place all other ingredients except chicken tenders in bowl. Stir to combine until no brown sugar lumps remain..
- Add chicken to bowl. Gently turn and stir to coat chicken in sauce (I used my hand to ensure I was gently with the pieces)..
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet, not touching. Place in oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 15-20 minutes depending on size of tenders..
- If desired, turn on broiler for last couple minutes to really caramelize the tops. I didn't bother with this step since my son was eating them. Serve with desired sides and enjoy!.
If you find this Sweet Glazed Chicken Tenders recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.