Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon potato cheese crisps recipe. You can have smoked salmon potato cheese crisps using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps:
- Get of For Roasted z potato Crisps.
- Use 3 of russet potatos, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch long slices.
- Use 3 tablespoons of salted butter, melted.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused olive oil.
- Provide to taste of cracked black pepper and course salt.
- Get of For Topping.
- Use 5.2 ounces of Borsin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Take 8 ounces of Nova Smoked salmon, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps:
- Preheat the oven to 450. Lina a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray.
- Place sliced potatos in a large bowl, cover with ice water and soak about 1 hour, changing water twice. This helps remove starch for a crispy potato crisp.
- Combine melted butter and olive oil in a latge bowl. Drain potaos and pat dry then add to bowl with the butter and oil and coat each potato.
- Place potatos on prepared pan in a single layer, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, roast until light golden about 15 minutes, turn over halfway through and season that side as well.
- To Assemble Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps.
- Place potato crisp on work surface.
- Add some sliced smoked salmon.
- Top with a portion of Boursin garlic herb cheese.
- Arrange on serving plate, garnish with more cracked black pepper, fresh chives and parsley.
If you find this Smoked Salmon Potato Cheese Crisps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.