Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked stuffed mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked stuffed mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed mushroom recipe. You can have baked stuffed mushroom using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked stuffed mushroom:
- Use 1 packet of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of meshed paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed herb.
- Get 2 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Get to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Baked stuffed mushroom:
- First wash the mushroom..
- Then take out stems of mushroom and chop it..
- Heat butter in a pan and fry ginger garlic..
- Now add onion, capsicum and stems and cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes. Add mixed herb..
- Now add salt, paneer and cheese spread..
- Now preheat oven at 180 for 5 minutes. Now fill the filling in mushrooms..
- Put a little butter on top of each mushroom..
- First bake at 180 for 10 minutes then grill it for 3 minutes..
If you find this Baked stuffed mushroom recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.