Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach (palak)-paneer combo recipe. To make spinach (palak)-paneer combo you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Use 200 gms of Spinach palak or.
- Use 200 gms of Paneer cubes.
- Prepare 2 nos of green chillies.
- Prepare 4 nos of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsps of ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of onions chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of Tomato grated or pulp.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeerakam.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tbsps of fresh cream / butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
Steps to make Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo:
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside.
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside..
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces..
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi..
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy..
If you find this Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.