Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy vanilla/chocolate cookie snails recipe. You can have yummy vanilla/chocolate cookie snails using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails:
- You need 3 cup of All purpose white flour.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 2/3 cup of White sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of Margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
Instructions to make Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails:
- First, in a medium bowl, mix the flour and baking powder..
- Take anoter large bowl and put in all the other ingredients but the cocoa. Beat with an electric mixer..
- When the mixture is liquid, add in the flour mix gradually, mixing with a spoon. When the dough will get too thick, mix with your hands..
- If the mixture dosen't keep together well, you can add some milk or almond milk a little at a time..
- Preheat ofen at 350 celcius.
- Go back to your dough and divide it in two equal parts. Put one part aside and add the cocoa to the other part. Squeeze with your hands until it's even..
- Flour a table or any smooth surface and roll the dough, chocolate part first. When it's about 1/4 inch thick, drop the other part of the dough on top and roll again until the two are almost equally spreaded..
- Roll the dough up carefully to obtain a log..
- Cut in 1/4 inches thick slices with a very sharp knife. Take your time or else you'll squeeze it too much and they won't be round like mine. Use a cutting motion and as little pressure as you can..
- Spread the cookies on a grased baking tray and pop in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the underside is golden brown..
- Cool cookies on a cooling rack, when cool, roll their sides into powdered sugar. You have it! :).
If you find this Yummy Vanilla/Chocolate Cookie Snails recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.