Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe. You can cook panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of ready-made Panang curry paste.
- Prepare 300-350 g of beef, cut into small cubes or strips.
- Provide 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves (finely slices).
- Take 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- You need 1 handful of Thai basil.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai eggplant or green bean.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded laser galangal or Kachai (optional).
- You need 2 of finely chopped big red chilli.
Instructions to make Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- Heat about 3-4 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or pan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the panang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the beef in and cook for a few minutes, then seasoning with palm sugar, fishsauce. Add laser galangal and stir well..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add the rest of coconut milk in and stir well. If the sauce too thick you can add some water in..
- Add kaffir lime leaves, half of finely chopped red chilli then Thai egg plant or green beans. Gently stir for a min then add Thai basil. Turn of the heat..
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl. Garnish with the red chillies and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice..
If you find this Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.