Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oat-banana pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oat-banana pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat-banana pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oat-banana pancakes recipe. You can cook oat-banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oat-banana pancakes:
- Provide 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 80 ml of Oat milk.
- Use 60 gr of oat flour.
- Get 1 tsp of apple vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of Berries and nuts to garnish.
Steps to make Oat-banana pancakes:
- Mash a banana with a fork, add oat milk, vinegar, baking soda and powder, mix well and set aside..
- Gradually add oat flour to the mixture. Set aside for 5-10 min..
- Fry on medium heat on a non-stick coating pan with a little oil (I used avocado oil) from both sides till they become golden-brown. Use a tablespoon. One tbsp – one pancake..
- Top with berries, berry sauce, nuts or whatever you want to taste 😉 I used sugar free blueberry sauce, strawberries black currant and almond..
If you find this Oat-banana pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.