Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rainbow paneer curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rainbow paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rainbow paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow paneer curry recipe. You can have rainbow paneer curry using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rainbow paneer curry:
- Take of For rainbow paneer.
- Take 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of boil corns.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated beetroot.
- Use 2 tbsp of finely chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Use of For curry.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato pury.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of cream for garnish.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Rainbow paneer curry:
- For making paneer take a vessel heat 1/2tsp of butter in it.
- Add corns,carrots beetroot and capsicum in it and saute for 1min.
- Adf salt in veggies.
- Now add milk in it and mix as milk come to a boil ad lemon juice and mix switch off the flame leave for some time.
- After sometime milk curdles fully strain it through a muscaline cloth wash it with water for 2-3times and then keep under some weight for 30minuts so that extra water get fully removed and paneer get set like a bar.
- Cut this bar in small pieces.
- Now for making curry heat 2tbsp butter in a pan add cumin seeds,bay leaf in it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minut.
- Add onions cook till light brown colour.
- Add tomato pury mix well add salt redchilli powder turmeric powder kitchen king powder and sugar in it and cook till oil saperates.
- Add 1/4cup of water and cook for 2-3minuts then Add the pieces of paneer mux cook for another 1minut then switch off the flame,ready to serve.
- Before serving garnish with cream and Coriander leaves serve hot witg paratha or naan.
If you find this Rainbow paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.