Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini pies with baked veggies and bbq chicken#4weekchallenge recipe. To make mini pies with baked veggies and bbq chicken#4weekchallenge you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge:
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Provide 100 g of butter, unsalted.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Spices for chicken,mince.
- Get of Curry powder.
- You need of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide of Cold water.
- Provide of Butternut.
- Use of Pepper(green,red,yellow).
- Use of Onion.
- You need of Potaotoes.
- You need of Garlic.
- Get of Carrots.
- Get of Mushrooms.
- You need of Green beans.
- Take 10 of chicken portions.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Egg/butter to glaze.
Instructions to make Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge:
- FOR THE MINI MINCE PIES, take flour and add 1 tablespoon of salt and sift in a bowel. Take butter and rub in the flour and the butter. To rub in means to mix the flour and butter using the finger tips. Rub until there are no big lumps..
- Add cold water a little bit at a time and mix using a knife drawing an eight shape whilst mixing. Mix until one big ball is formed or when the ingredients are all combined together. Leave the dough to rest..
- FOR THE FILLING FOR THE PIES, take the mince n fry in a pan. Add salt and spices. Fry until it's cooked. Then add cut vegetables like green beans, onions, mushrooms, peppers and grated carrots. Fry for about 10 mins. Add sweet chilli sauce mixed with a bit of water n cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat..
- Take a baking tin for cupcakes and brush it with melted butter. Take the dough and cut it into circle that fit the tin and place them in the tin. Add the filling of fried mince n veggies. Cut circular shapes again from the dough to cover the top part of the pies and brush on top with an egg or melted butter. Bake for 10 minutes..
- FOR THE BAKED VEGGIES AND MARINATED CHICKEN, cut the butternut into cubes, stripes of peppers, potatoes into cubes, mushrooms in half and carrots into cubes.Place in a bowel. Take the chicken and put in the bowel with the veggies. Add salt,spices and garlic. Mix them and cover with aluminium foil and bake for about 45 minutes..
- When it's cooked remove excess water and grill the veggies on their own in a casserole dish for 10 minutes. Add barbeque sauce to the chicken and place it in the oven for about 10 minutes. Then dinner is served!!!!.
If you find this Mini pies with baked veggies and BBQ chicken#4weekchallenge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.