Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan white bean soup recipe. You can have tuscan white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Use 6 strips of bacon (diced).
- Use 2 of large green onion (diced small).
- Use 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks (diced small) optional.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white cooking wine.
- Provide 2 cans of (14.5) Great Northern Beans.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/8 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Steps to make Tuscan White Bean Soup:
- Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp and cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate, leaving bacon drippings in pan. Set aside..
- You want about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pot, if you do not have enough fat, add extra virgin olive oil to pan until you have about 1 tablespoon of liquid (just eyeball this)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add shallots, carrot, and celery to pot. Cook, stirring frequently until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 30 seconds – 1 minute..
- Add white wine to deglaze pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until wine is reduced to 2 tablespoon, about 3-4 minutes..
- Add the chicken stock, beans with their liquid, rosemary and Parmesan..
- Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover and simmer for 15-18 minutes..
- Add in the bacon, 1/4 cup of cream, chopped parsley leaves and grated parmesan. Taste and adjust for seasoning. Taste the soup, add more cream for a richer taste and texture..
- (You can serve the soup as is for a brothy consistency, or you can thicken the soup with one of the two methods below.) For an ultra creamy, bisque-like texture, puree the entire soup..
- Ladle soup into serving bowls. Garnish with more grated parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and or more garlic powder. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Tuscan White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.