Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked apple oatmeal cups recipe. To make baked apple oatmeal cups you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups:
- Provide 1 cup of oats.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Get 1 of apple.
- Get 2 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped dryfruits.
Steps to make Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups:
- Preheat microwave to 350degree F.In a big bowl mix all ingredients.Add chopped apple,raisins,&chopped dry fruits & gently toss until they are evenly distributed through out the batter..
- Grease the muffin cups.Divide batter amongst all muffin cups and pop in the microwave for 4 mints or until they have set through and are golden brown on top..
- Cool it &Enjoy..
- In the top add sugar syrup.I can use honey&chopped apple.Enjoy it..
If you find this Baked Apple Oatmeal Cups recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.